Pages

Tuesday, July 12, 2016

Introduction by a World-Renowned Author

Just kidding. I'm not a world-renowned author, but I recommend you keep reading. But technically my work is published, because of this blog. My name is Shreya and I'm going into 7th grade. I reside in California and love it. Another thing I love, is writing. When I was younger, I liked to write mini stories for my own pleasure. Since then, my writing skills have obviously grown, but I hope to get better. Using this blog, I know I'll achieve my hopes. This blog will mostly include my outlook on a variety of subjects, written passages, and digital creativity (images, videos, voice recordings, etc.). I'm thrilled to begin writing on this blog, because I'll be able to get critique and learn from it. Normally, I write about characters like me. That makes it easier to put him or her in different situations, because all I have to write is what I, myself would do. I'm also pretty picky about my pick of genres. I usually write fantasy, mystery, and contemporary. With writing on my blog, I hope to experiment with a variety of genres, formats, storylines, and characters and broaden my writing. So read on. You know you want to.    

1 comment: